Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Six Protests

Good things come in sixes, right?

I picked six issues that feel dear to my heart. These issues will have sub-issues. Issues within issues, if you will. I will give you more details as time progresses. But for now, here are THE ISSUES:
  • Infringing on the rights of women
  • Infringing on the rights of animals
  • Infringing on the rights of the laborer
  • Those who attack education
  • Extreme consumerism
  • Poor health care

Why only six issues for twelve months?
This was an idea from my friend. He suggested that I use one whole month devoted to research and the next month for execution. Six months for research, six months for execution. Got it?
This is the plan. . . so far.

How will I kick off the year? 
I couldn't decide objectively, without picking my issues out of a hat. And that's exactly what I had to do.

Halloween Cowboy Hat
I picked: Infringing on the rights of animals.
There.

No comments:

Post a Comment